Fee Schedule and Policy for Academic Year 2023 - 2024
– Payable upon submission of Application Form
– Payable upon receiving Acceptance Letter
– Refundable with one term’s notice*
* Notice in writing must be submitted to the School by the end of the school term you are serving the notice. Failure to give the required notice will result in the forfeiture of the deposit.
Tuition Fees per Term
Tuition Fees per Year
|Year 1, Year 2, Year 3||RM9,990||RM29,970|
|Year 4, Year 5, Year 6||RM11,390||RM34,170|
|Year 7, Year 8, Year 9||RM14,180||RM42,540|
|Year 10, Year 11||RM15,435||RM46,305|
Tuition fees are exclusive of school uniforms, exercise books, external examination fees and optional extra-curricular activities.
Tuition Fees Discount
|Second Sibling||5% off tuition fees|
|Third Sibling||8% off tuition fees|
|Fourth and Subsequent Siblings||10% off tuition fees|
This discount is only applicable to a student who has a sibling(s) studying in Eaton at the time of enrolment and is applicable to the younger sibling(s) only.
|Technology Fee (Annually)||–||RM200||RM200|
|Meal Plan* (Termly)||RM900||RM1,100||RM1,100|
*Meal plans are compulsory for Early Years and Key Stage 1 only.
Modes of Payment
– Credit Card
– Cheques made payable to “Eaton Group Sdn Bhd”
- There will be a need to top up the security deposit at the appropriate rate when students progress from kindergarten to primary and secondary levels.
- Fees are subject to increase. The school reserves the right to review its fees and make any changes to the Fee Schedule and Policy from time to time without prior notice.
- The school reserves the right to impose a late payment charge of 5% per annum on all outstanding fees which have not been paid by the 7th day of the commencement of a new school term.
- For full details on our fees and policies, please refer to the Terms and Condition in our Application Form.
Last revised: 2 June 2022